Sunday, April 13, 2014

Mushroom Brooch

dc134: Hat (Cap)

Just pulling this one out of the hat at the last second today! I thought I'd miss the challenge completely as I was unable to spend a second on this theme. But the first thing I thought of today upon waking was this:

I don't know if I can change the size for you, but for now anyway, you can see a hand painted with crocheted edge brooch that I painted some years ago. It's of a clump of mushrooms and so I thought that CAP might fit in with the theme.

Our beautiful host for this challenge is: TammieLee and there you'll see lots of hats/caps. See you over there. Thanks for coming by today, see you soon I hope, Norma, x

5 comments:

  1. A perfect fit I say. What a little treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet Norma! and I agree w/ Sue a perfect fit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello,

    This is so charming, truly a special piece, I am so glad you shared it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ;^))
    new theme is up
    i am hosting
    and hope you will join

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for dropping by and we'll see you soon, I hope, *smiles* Norma

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...