Thursday, November 7, 2013

Pink Duct Tape

The brand name is Duck Tape which makes it fun. I'm not sure that it is as sticky as the silver duct tape that we all know and love, but it sure makes me happy. I feel the 'happy vibes' firing up when I work with this instead of the silver. Life is funny. Anyway, here is the pouring of the first half of a mold of a bust (oh yes!!) that will be an angel bust shelf decoration when I'm finished:

She's been given a coat of vaseline to act as the resist when I try to take her out of the hardened plaster of paris mold, which is the very last procedure. I'll pour the second half maybe tonight, or even better, tomorrow. Thanks for dropping in today, and I hope to see you again soon. I've been swamped with helping my daughter make stock for her Christmas Fairs!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I can't wait to see her finished up!
    How fun to paint her up any way you want:)
    Hope to see pics soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pink duct tape...!
    it's all in the details, the little things!
    n♥

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for dropping by and we'll see you soon, I hope, *smiles* Norma

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...