Monday, February 6, 2012

A woman's work is never done!

But it sure is a pleasure to do it on such beautiful furniture. This is where my ironing gets done. I've a small collapsible ironing board with two sides so that when you flip it over you have a narrow padded board which you can slide a sleeve into. I love this little thing. I don't necessarily love ironing per se but I do love the effect of a beautifully ironed shirt or pillow case. I even iron my handkerchiefs. I use the gentleman's size handkerchief; not a frilly little piece of nothing that are the ladies size. I was just ironing a shirt this morning and realized that I was surrounded by beauty.


The table is low to the floor so I perch on a very tiny stool that is about ten inches from the floor. Here is the table as it looks when not an ironing table. I love this beauty. It was given to me this year for Christmas from a wonderful friend, former neighbour, and birthday twin, April.


Well, now it is on to the dishes! And then bread making!

Nice to visit with you; we'll see you soon I hope, *smiles* Norma

1 comment:

  1. and don't forget ...ironing tea bag paper...

    oh, a kindred spirit...bread baking ..... I love it! check out my food blog sometime...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for dropping by and we'll see you soon, I hope, *smiles* Norma

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...