Monday, January 30, 2012

Bird Tag

I'm just playing with a tag today. Made a quick painting of a Rufous-sided Towhee (male) and then added a branch and nest (spanish moss) and an egg and real feathers from my budgie bird.


Tomorrow on the TAG TUESDAY blog we will be starting to post our tags with the theme 'lace' and I am testing lace made from paper. I made it with a hole punch. It's placed at the bottom of the tag and I think it may be finished. I'll sleep on it as they say.

Nice to visit with you and hope to see you soon, *smiles* Norma

4 comments:

  1. Love the bird theme~~very nice painting and the addition of Budgie feathers caught my heart! (now I have an idea of what to do with all I've collected from my little peep-meisters!)
    Super job; nice composition.

    XXOO~~
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good and those tiny blue feathers are to die for!!
    Keep smiling and creating

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have just really enjoyed browsing your blogs (I'm doing Tag Tuesday too, and really appreciated your kind comments on my tags). I really love the bird tag you've done - the nest works so well, I like the way you have made it look so tangled, and I just adore the little blue feathers.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for dropping by and we'll see you soon, I hope, *smiles* Norma

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...