Monday, July 11, 2011

Sweet peas, Lupin pods and my first heart rock





On my way home from the thrift store I popped in to the community garden which I often do. I chose a few stems of sweet pea and a couple of lupin seed pods (they are so furry on the outside) and planned to do another botanical sketch on tea bag paper with these as the subject. As I walked through the garden I saw in front of me on the path as clear as a bell a heart shaped rock. My own heart stopped for a second. This is my very first find of a heart shaped rock and I've been looking for years! So the rock will be in the sketch as well. I am planning to do another giveaway if the sketch goes okay. *smiles* Norma

6 comments:

  1. My sister used to find heart shaped rocks all the time and had a special garden spot where they were scattered - be on the lookout for your next heart rock! ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. The secret is not to look and when you least expect it, like yesterday, they will show up....xox Corrine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the items you chose for your next sketch. I bet it is going to beautiful! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I have started to look down more that is for sure. Usually my head is in the clouds somewhere. But truth be told, yesterday I found two more heart rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow - I love your work. So beautiful.

    Thank you for stopping by my blog & for your sweet comments. You made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is so nice to see your beautiful heart rocks, dear Norma. I think,it is lovely feelings and fun to find & meet them. Love lupin pods and so beautiful photo too.
    Love & Kisses. Firuzan

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for dropping by and we'll see you soon, I hope, *smiles* Norma

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...